Between 10 to 15 percent of the world’s populate suffer from Ulcer but the condition could be worsen by such people’s habits or lifestyle.
Ulcer is a term used, most often, to describe peptic ulcer disease. When it’s said that someone has ulcer, it means that the person has wound either in the stomach or upper part of small intestine.
The truth is that it is very difficult to see stomach ulcer heal. The major cause of this is that those who have ulcer always consume or do things that either delay ulcer healing or worsens it even the more.
These 13 things are what we would enlist so that you avoid them if you have ulcer.
- Avoid carbonated drinks and citric acid containing drinks.
- Avoid eating too much beans
- Don’t lick vitamin c unnecessarily
- Avoid pain killers especially its abuse
- Avoid irregular eating pattern
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Avoid not being on your ulcer medications
- Avoid too much spicy
- Never take any drug on an empty stomach unless specified by your doctor or pharmacist
- Avoid coffee
- Avoid Stress
- Avoid fries and snacks
- Avoid unripe acidic fruits
Latest posts by Wole Oduwole (see all)
- World Cup 2018: Tunisia vs England 1 – 2 [HIGHLIGHTS] - June 19, 2018
- 13 Reasons Why You Should Watch Cheta Chukwu’s ‘PayDay’ Movie - June 15, 2018
- Drake – I’m Upset - June 14, 2018