Sometimes movies are filled with certain unrealistic settings that is not believable. These are some of those things common among actresses.
Do you ever watch a movie and find yourself thinking “that can’t be true”?
And we’re not talking about fantasy or science fiction. That’s too obvious. The way that girls are portrayed in movies is so weird and unrealistic.
There are so many things that just seem wrong and made up. But do men believe this? Do they watch this and expect us to be like that in real life?
Now let’s see four of those things girls do in movies but never in real life.
1. Wake Up – Flawless: As much as we’d really like to wake up every morning with perfectly clear, smooth skin, shiny and voluminous hair and eyelashes long enough to make you fly – in real life it just doesn’t happen. Unless you’re Beyonce.
2. Outfits For Days: In movies girls always have these huge closets full of all sorts of clothes suitable for any occasion. It just seems like whether they need a classic office blouse and pencil skirt, ball-gown for red carpet, or a fairy costume for a kids party – they’ve got it all. Plus they always wear a completely different outfit every day. In reality our closets are much smaller and contain a couple of dresses, but mostly jeans and tops. Also, in real life ain’t nobody got time to pick a perfect outfit every day. We usually just put on the same old pair of jeans and a t-shirt that seems the cleanest.
3. Huge Apartment In The Heart Of The City: Have you noticed how most characters in movies have these huge beautiful apartments or lofts in the heart of the city? How do they afford it? But hey, I guess movies explain that by giving them these incredible, well paying jobs.
4. Awesome Job In Your 20’s: We would love to graduate school and immediately get an incredibly interesting, fulfilling and prestigious job that pays millions, but real life just isn’t as easy as the movies make it look.
Latest posts by Wole Oduwole (see all)
- 13 Reasons Why You Should Watch Cheta Chukwu’s ‘PayDay’ Movie - June 15, 2018
- Drake – I’m Upset - June 14, 2018
- Dunnie ft. Ric Hassani – Tell Me - June 12, 2018