A flawless skin is everyone’s desire, to the extent that we get skin care products to help us achieve this. The truth is that these products can only help get a flawless look and complexion and cannot help get flawless skin. The best glow comes from within and cannot be achieved with make ups. Flawless skin is a result of the totality of our lifestyle, what we eat, drink and do on a daily basis reflects in our skins.
To help achieve this flawless skin that you desire, here are the 7 daily routine for a flawless skin:
- Get A Sound Sleep: some people do not see a reason to sleep for hours a day; they believe only lazy people sleep long. The truth is that an average adult is expected to sleep at least 7 hours a day; younger ones even need more hours to sleep. If you refuse to sleep well it will surely tell on your skin. A person who wants a flawless skin should always find time to sleep well daily. Your skin needs hours to heal and recover from the day’s damage. There are many benefits a sound sleep; brighter eyes, fewer breakouts, even skin tone, less puffy and even make you to be happier for the day. Check out that your always angry neighbor, he or she is probably not having enough sleep.
- Hydrate Your Body: Drink your water! Get clear skin and hydrate from within. An average person should take at least 2 litres of water per day. Water helps clear the toxins that cause inflammation and blemishes, helps transport nutrients and oxygen to the skin cells, and can make the skin appear radiant. If you don’t love the taste of water, squeeze lemon juice into it or muddle in mint. Make it your habit that you always drink a lot of water daily and skin the amazing result on your skin. Start your day with a glass of hot water with lemon and honey. You can also drink warm water, it is known to help flush out toxins and when combined with lemon and honey, it’s enriched with antioxidants that help skin glow while giving you a Vitamin C boost.
- Wash And Exfoliate. When washing, use a mild face wash to cleanse your skin. Then, lightly massage exfoliator on your face. This may seem redundant, but before you exfoliate, you want a clean canvas, so that it can focus on digging out the stubborn dirt and oil that are stuck deeper inside your pores. The trick is to remove the layers of dead skin cells and dirt that are blocking your pores and your skin’s natural glow. Products with alpha hydroxy and lactic acids exfoliate gently to make you look radiant. Get a good face and body scrub, it cleanses, treats, and exfoliates the face and body. Also you can use a washcloth, it gives the perfect amount of facial exfoliation, never irritates skin and is gentle enough to use every day. Run the washcloth under lukewarm water and wring it out, so that it’s moist, not dripping, then rub it in small circles on your face, starting from your nose and working out towards your temples, forehead and chin. Not only will this slough off any dead skin cells, the massaging action will also help to get rid of any morning facial swelling and puffy face.
- Morning And Night Body Wash: washing face in the morning is essential to clean away any lingering night time bacteria, dirt or makeup residue. Rinse with lukewarm water; very hot or very cold water is drying for skin. Pat and dry with a clean towel used only for your face. Then proceed to slightly wash your face with liquid soap, never use a bar soap on your face, it too harsh for it. You can now wash the rest of your body. Ensure your body soap is not the same for the face. Practice this morning and night. Avoid rough washing of your body and face, be as gentle as possible.
- Moisturize Your Skin: Morning and Night practice skincare routines are important to get and maintain flawless skin. Moisturizing your skin not only feels great but it can help keep your skin clear, smooth and slow down the visible aging and wrinkles. The sequence in which you apply your products could be even more important than the products themselves. Use body cream that moisturize.
- Healthy Diet: Beauty does start from within, what we eat directly affect our skin’s appearance. Healthy meal will feed your skin the essential nutrients it needs, helping it to stay soft, supple, and blemish-free. It will give it that appealing look. Don’t just eat what your hand find, be intentional about eating healthy.
- Exercise: You may not want to hear it, but early morning exercise is essential for a flawless skin; it promotes healthy circulation by increasing blood flow and reduces stress. Get that heart rate up, and your complexion will have a natural glow for the rest of the day. If a gorgeous skin is what you want, do daily workout, jogging and every other exercise that help stay fit.
Other means worthy of note are, body massaging, toning, protecting of skin from sun rays etc.
- Former Chelsea Winger, Willian Joins Arsenal - August 14, 2020
- Rapper DaBaby Gets Fans Backlash For Declaring Support For Kanye West - August 14, 2020
- Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Becomes An Ambassador For Payporte - August 14, 2020