- This event has gone without a hitch and it has been very successful and all this could not have been possible without the commitment of Gov. Wike and all the people of Rivers sate.
- All this would not have been possible without our delegates. You have displayed a sense of patriotism. Nobody has tried to influence your choice.
- It is not just enough to say that APC has failed in ABCDEF, but we should as a party proffer solutions to these problems.
- Nigerians are yearning for the return of the PDP to power. They know that under PDP, there are years of development, security and have also seen the mismanagement of the government of the APC.
- My hope is that when we eventually get to power, we should improve on what has been done, let us not be intoxicated by power.
- I wouldn’t have been standing if my former boss, President Olusegun Obasanjo has not made me his Vice President. Under his tutelage, I learnt a lot and I wish to pay my personal tribute to him.
- I am ever ready to work with each and everyone for the realisation of our party in the incoming elections.
- This is a culmination of a political career that is almost 40 years. I have participated in 5 primary elections within those years, some of them successful, some of them not successful.