The leadership of MMM Nigeria has released an official statement as regards the freezing of active accounts of users to protect the fragility of the Ponzi Scheme during the yuletide.
As subscribers of the controversial Mavordi Mondial Moneybox wonder bank reel in panic over the restriction of accounts till the 13th of January, 2017 to curtail the heavy transactions by members during Christmas and New Year festivities, efforts are being made by the Nigerian guiders to douse the tension of investors.
An emergency meeting was held today, 14th of December, 2016 at 9:30am to discuss stringent issues affecting the scheme. The gathering came to an end around 2pm and the following conclusions were arrived at to ‘restructure’ the scheme heavily suspected to be fraudulent.
Read the press release as disseminated on Facebook below:
SUMMARY OF MEETING HELD TODAY 14TH DECEMBER 2016 BY 9.30AM
1. Within that 1 month Mavro continue growing.
2. The freeze periods may even be less than 1month but it all depends on programmers and how fast they can finish.
3. This year We will have a new model to help make this community sustainable in Nigeria.
4. We will post clarification with more details about the Frozen Mavro on everyone’s PO.
5. Some Mavro will be released b4 the 30 days release date probably in batches.
6. Next week we will implement change of guider B.utton on every [email protected] PO.
7. New section in our Personal Office will be installed this week
8. PH and GH order dispatching has been stopped for a while. Meaning they arnt matching anyone for the meantime.
9. We will use this period to tackle other issues we have with support.
10. MMM Nigeria’s progress depends on u. Ur expectation determines the future. U determine what u want. You have to encourage yourselves and you downlines.