The actor returned to his hotel room from a movie set last night only to rush out again when the room’s AC unit suddenly caught fire.
In a video he shared on the social media few hours ago, good Samaritans were seen pouring water on the malfunctioning AC unit.
The actor survived with no injury even as the fire destroyed the entire hotel room.
Here for the buzz
Latest posts by Kanmi Teslim (see all)
- Glaring Signs You Are Addicted to WhatsApp - May 22, 2019
- “Rape Is Rape”, Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos - May 16, 2019
- Why Naira Marley Is Still In Custody While Others Are Released On Bail – EFCC - May 15, 2019
HOTTEST FOREIGN SONGS
HOTTEST NAIJA SONGS
TOP PICKS 🔥