Edo University, Iyamho has released another supplementary Post-UTME admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session. Interested candidates are invited for another opportunity to be admitted into the Edo state owned institution.
It is worthy of note that this article will contain information related to:
- EDO University Post-UTME & DE Screening Form
- Edo University Iyamho School Fees Schedule
- Edo University Admission List
Eligibility To Apply For Edo University Iyamho
– Post UTME Screening UTME Candidates:
- Applicants who sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to complete the Edo University Iyamho on-line application form @ www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only (Admission to the medicine and Surgery programme is closed)
– Interested candidates who wrote the 2018 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
– Direct Entry Candidates:
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the JAMB Direct Entry Form. Requirements are:
- `A` level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- ND/HND with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields
- NCE with a minimum of Merit in related discipline.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/IJMB in relevant Subjects.
- B.Sc. in related discipline with minimum of a Second Class Lower
– Transfer Candidates:
- Candidates with C.G.P.A not less than 1.5 can transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form as well as pass interview/Screening exercise conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions office of Edo University Iyamho.
Edo University Supplementary Admission.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) as application and screening fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: Applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho supplementary Screening Exercise on Thursday October 11th 2018 by 9am with the following documents
(i). Edo University On-line application print out
(ii). 2018 UTME result slip
(iii). O’ Level result
(iv). Birth certificate/affidavit
(v) Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State. Email: [email protected]; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
☏ Buzz Maker ☏
The one with his ears pinned to the wall
Latest posts by Osas Osunde (see all)
- Liberia vs Nigeria: Onyekuru, Simy Score As Super Eagles Win 2-1 - September 12, 2018
- 5000 APGA Members Decamp To PDP In Abia State, Refuse Alex Otti As Governorship Candidate - September 9, 2018
- Edo University Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form 2018/19 – Details - September 3, 2018