– WWTBAM will be dropping Frank Edoho for a younger anchor
– Winning sum has been increased from ₦10million to ₦15million
Following the announcement made for the return of popular TV game show, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by new sponsor, Airopay, they are rebranding the face of the show and one of the expected changes is to bring in a new anchor to replace Frank Edoho who’s been the major presenter for over 10 years.
Femi Ayeni, the Managing Director of Ultima Studios, said the show’s anchor, Frank Edoho, will likely be dropped.
The presenter may not be returning as a host this time around but he remains a part of the team. We will also encourage him to partake in the auditions which will see us have a befitting replacement if need be.
“We will be getting a younger presenter but Frank remains a part of WWTBM. We will air highlights from captivating past editions of the show for about 5 weeks until we get a new anchor for the show.
The CEO of Airopay, Charles Oyakhilome has also confirmed that his firm has indeed increased the winning sums for contestants from N10m to N15m.
The show, which has produced a lot of millionaires began showing every week on national TV stations in 2014.
Some of the past winners include Osazuwa Osahon Daniels – N5 million (2009), Aroma Ufodike Chimuanya – N10 million (2009), Babatunde Oni Oladipo – N5 million (2010), Nnaemeka Ubaekwena – N5 million (2012).
- Peruzzi – Mata - March 20, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica Suspends CEO Alexander Nix As Investigation Sets In - March 20, 2018
- Great Mills High School: 2 Students Injured As Gunman Opens Fire In Maryland - March 20, 2018