Here is a rundown list of 15 football records that have not broken in ages:
1. Ryan Giggs scoring 100+goals without a single hat-trick.
2. Sergio Ramos collecting 26 yellow cards in 38 matches.
3. Tottenham not winning the league in 58 years.
4. Lionel Messi scoring 91 goals in a single year.
5. Kanu Nwankwo playing 6 different AFCON tournaments, without scoring a single goal.
6. Lewandowski scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes.
7. Lingard not registering a single shot on target in 25 matches.
8. Eric Bailly’s shot that went outside the stadium.
9. Liverpool reaching 97 points without winning the league.
11. Sadio Mane scoring a hat-trick in two minutes.
12. Zinedine Zidane not getting caught offside throughout his career.
13. Real Madrid winning 3 consecutive UCL trophies.
14. Harry Kane scoring over 150 goals without winning any trophy.
15. Phillip Lahm not getting a single red card throughout his career.
- Edo 2020: Ex-Militants Endorse Ize-Iyamu - July 24, 2020
- UNIZIK Graduate Died After Allegedly Being Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down - July 23, 2020
- FAAN Condemns DSS Boss Assault On Officer, Says It’s An Abuse Of Power - July 22, 2020