Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has on Wednesday, September 5, 2018 released the admission list for new intakes for the 2018/2019 academic session. The procedures and instructions to check FUTO admission list have also been made available by the school management.
Steps To Check FUTO Admission Status
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Submit’ to access your FUTO admission status.
- After confirming your admission click on the link “Click here to continue with the admission registration”
- Update your O’level details by supplying your O’Level exam year, exam number and O’Level result scratch card pin.
- Candidates combining two results are required to supply two result scratch card pins based on the examination body.
How To Check FUTO Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed.
- Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
Latest posts by Kingsley Ohioma (see all)
- 5 Killed, 17 New Cases Recorded As Lassa Fever Hits Plateau - January 28, 2019
- Niger Delta Youths March For Buhari, Dokubo In Abuja - January 25, 2019
- #10YearChallenge: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh, Toke Makinwa Shake The Internet - January 14, 2019
TRENDING SONGS 💹
TOP PICKS 🔥