Embattled ex appropriation chairman Abdulmumin Jibrin has revealed how Nigeria’s money was shared amongst members of the house,He also revealed he has documents to back his claims. Hon Jubril was last week suspended by the house for 180 working days.
Here’s what He wrote.
“I got N650 million as my running cost as the Chairman of Appropriation Committee.
– Speaker Yakubu Dogara got N1.5 billion,
– His Deputy Yusuf Lasun got N800 million.
– House Majority Leader Femi Gbajabiamila got N1.2
– Deputy Majorty Leader Buba Jibrin got N1.2 billion.
– House Whip Alhassan Ado Doguwa got N1.2 billion,
– Deputy House Whip got N700 million.
– House Minority Leader Leo Ogor got N1.2 billion,
– Deputy Minority Leader Onyema got N800 million.
– Minority Whip got N700 million,
– Deputy Minority Whip got N700 million.
I have documents to back up all these.”
Latest posts by Wole Oduwole (see all)
- VIDEO: Diamond Platnumz ft. Omarion – African Beauty - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Platnumz – African Beauty ft. Omarion - March 17, 2018
- Maleek Berry – Sisi Maria - March 17, 2018