Following the news about Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari who tested positive for COVID-19, talkGlitz.tv has done a rundown list of people he must have infected via contact. FROM ABBA KYARI TO BUHARI AND TO OTHERS
1. President Buhari.
2. Vice President Osinbajo.
3. Guinea Bissau President and entourage.
4. All Federal Ministers.
5. Secretary to the Govt of the Federation.
6. Head of Civil Service of the Federation.
7. Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.
8. 16 APC governors who attended the APC leadership peace meeting on 16th March.
9. Bayelsa State Governor who also visited the President on 17th March.
10. Speaker, House of Rep who also met with the President on the 16th of March.
11. All who attended the Commissioning of the Emergency Number 112 by the President on 19th March.
12. All Staff of the Villa in contacts with the Chief of Staff.
13. Service chiefs and Heads of Security agencies with contact with the Chief of Staff.
14. Heads of Departments, Agencies and Parastatals.
15. Diplomats and Foreign dignitaries who have visited the villa in the last week.
16. All security personnel around the Villa particularly close to the Chief of Staff.
17. Family, personal and domestic staff of Mallam Abba Kyari including driver and orderly.