Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye (OOU) has released the admission list for their 2018/2019 academic session and this article contains all information of OOU admission list for 2018.
In the course of going through this post, you will learn more about topics like OOU admission list 2018/2019, is OOU admission list out 2018/2019, OOU admission list 2018/19, OOU admission list 2018/2019, OOU part-time admission list.
How To Check OOU Admission Status
The official OOU admission list has been released and made accessible on Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye Portal. Below are procedures to follow to get check your admission status on OOU portal:
i. Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/portal/admission/login.php,
ii. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns,
iii. Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
How To Check OOU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
OOU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by OOU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
OOU ACCEPTANCE FEE 2018/19
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter
- Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
- Payment through Internet by logging on to https://oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
2. All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
3. Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
OOU ACCEPTANCE FEE 2018/19 DEADLINE:
The deadline for OOU Acceptance Fee 2018/19 is August 31, 2018, after which candidates will no longer be able to pay.