For Poland, Robert Lewandowski is surely going to be the favourite to lead in a 3-4-2-1 formation in this friendly tie at Wroclaw.
Meanwhile, Szczesny is expecting they can employ a three-man defence line when they take on Nigeria in Friday’s international friendly at the Milejski stadium on Wroclaw, Poland.
Szczesny who is targeting his 15th clean sheet for the Polish national team since making his debut in 2009 has been pleased with the tactical awareness of the team ahead of the encounter.
“Looking at the training we’ve had so far and last matches of the team you can actually see that we are improving tactically,” Szczesny tells Polish media outlet polsatsport.pl.
Poland’s probable starting XI vs Nigeria:
– Cionek, Glik, Pazdan
– Piszczek, Krychowiak, Linetty, Rybus
– Zieliński, Grosicki
Kelechi Iheanacho will play in the No. 10 role in the absence John Obi Mikel in tonight’s international friendly against Poland.
The Leicester City forward will play in the role in which he excelled at during his U17 years, playing behind the center forward, which will be Odion Ighalo in this case..
Mike will miss the match as he is trying to secure a work permit in China.
Coach Gernot Rohr is set to return to a 4-2-3-1 formation, after experimenting with a 3-5-2 in the last friendly match with Argentina.
New boy Brian Idowu is set to start at left back ahead of the more experienced Elderson Echiejile, while Francis Uzoho will get the nod ahead of Ikechukwu Ezenwa in goal.
Eagles probable starting XI – 4-2-3-1
– Francis Uzoho
– Brian Idowu, Leon Balogun, William Troost, Shehu Abdullahi
– Wilfred Ndidi, Ogenyi Onazi (skipper)
– Victor Moses, Alex Iwobi, Kelechi Iheanacho
– Odion Ighalo
Latest posts by Gbolahan Adeyemi (see all)
- Dino Melaye Is Now Stable – Bukola Saraki Says - April 25, 2018
- Mr Real: ‘Legbegbe’ Crooner Signs Deal With Sony Entertainment Africa - April 25, 2018
- Wizkid Wants To Send Young Boy, Basit To School - April 25, 2018