News

SAD! Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Call Close To A Cooking Gas

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr
Sad! Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Call Close To A Cooking Gas
Sad! Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Call Close To A Cooking Gas

A Facebook user identified as Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa share photos of a woman who died after suffering severe burns while answering a phone call close to her cooking gas.

Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive.

Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died.

Her friends are mourning her on Facebook while warning people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.

Comments are closed.