The event scheduled for Saturday, October 21 will focus on effective online growth for brands and businesses with organic presence and social media engagement. Owing to the needs of content writers to get the right spot in search engines, the training will also focus on content optimization for Google search presence.
Another focus angle of the event is the approach to creating the right engagement on social media – Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The 2-hour training will concentrate on these areas:
* Website Optimization
* Content Marketing
* Google Search Presence-
* Social Media Account
* Instagram/Twitter Engagement
* Facebook Advertisement
Who should attend?
– Social media influencers
– Content writers
– Web owners
– Aspiring media practitioners
What can I bring into the event?
Your smartphones and internet devices
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017
Venue: GCL HUB Co-Working Space (19, Gbemisola Street, Allen Ikeja, Lagos)
Time: 12:00pm prompt
Music blogger 𝅘𝅥𝅯
Latest posts by Wole Oduwole (see all)
- The Moment Taofeek Sanni Presented His Painting To BBNaija Winner, Mercy Eke - October 17, 2019
- Here Is What Sadiya Farouq Has To Say About Her Relationship With Buhari - October 17, 2019
- Ruggedman Advises EFCC To Always Conduct Proper Investigation Before Arrest - October 17, 2019