TASUED has adopted a new method for medical clearance of new intake (freshers) to the university. The Medical Clearance for newly admitted TASUEDites will be partly online, effective Monday 23 October 2017.
The procedures are as follows:
1. The Medical Form will be filled online after the online payment of N3,000 medical screening fee.
2. Printed copy of the filled Medical Form will be taken to the TASUED Health Centre for necessary Diagnostics and Laboratory tests.
3. The Doctors will interact with the portal to update the students record, if found medically fit. This will trigger an SMS/eMail alert to the student.
4. Students, who got the message alert will be able to print the Medical Clearance Certificate from their respective profile on the TAMS portal.
5. This will trigger the next stage of the Registration process for the 2017/18 Admission exercise.
Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on talkGlitz.tv?