University of Lagos (UNILAG), Akoka have just announced the sale of form for Direct Entry (DE) into the university for the 2018/2019 academic session. The details, information and procedures to apply for UNILAG Direct Entry admission can be found below.
According to UNILAG Website:
The University of Lagos registration for ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES for the 2018/2019 academic year commenced on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3 2018 and is scheduled to end on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2018.
This is to inform all DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who chose the University of Lagos as first choice for 2018/2019 Session admission that UNILAG Direct Entry Form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session is now out. Applications are invited from all suitably qualified candidates by the management of the University of Lagos for Direct Entry admission for 2018/2019.
This article is also very useful to all those who are searching for: UNILAG direct entry form 2018/2019, UNILAG direct entry form 2018/19, is UNILAG direct entry form out for 2018, UNILAG direct entry 2018/2019, www.UNILAG.edu.ng/direct entry, UNILAG direct entry form 2018 19, UNILAG direct entry requirements for 2018/2019, UNILAG direct entry past questions and answers.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening.
- Candidates who chose University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must also fulfill all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
How to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening.
Before apply for UNILAG DE Form, you should note that the SCREENING FEE – N2000 (Two thousand naira only)
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Full-Time Undergraduate Admission;
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Screening;
- Log in with JAMB registration number and surname in lower case as password;
- Generate payment invoice;
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online;
- Return to the Unilag portal to complete the screening form;
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
Further clarification may be obtained via email: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
FOOD + MUSIC + INTERNET = LIFE!
Latest posts by Olumide Anifowose (see all)
- Fani-Kayode Tells Buhari To Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign - September 15, 2018
- 2019: Bolaji Abdullahi Declares To Run For Kwara Governor - September 13, 2018
- We’ve Not Adopted Any Candidate For Governorship – Lagos APC - September 13, 2018