* Skales would have been Nigeria’s Nasty C six years ago
* Lil Kesh should be less concerned with this wake-up call
Hip-hop in 5 minutes is currently evoking some responses from the concerned artists and we glad these events are happening in the prime. In the previous edition of Hip Hop In 5 Mins where we published ‘South African rapper Nasty C will bury all the rappers in Nigeria’ and confirming our analysis, MI Abaga in his You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives where he mentioned ‘You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives/Cos you’re getting killed by the South’.
On this edition, Gida Hills is joined by Blak Shakespear and Olaolu9ja as they critically tap into the wake-up call by MI Abaga. What MI has done is quite synonymous to Kendrick Lamar calling out the US rappers in his 2013 track with Big Sean, Control and it turned out to change the world’s hip-hop.
Listen up this edition of hip-hop in 5 mins compered by Gida Hills featuring Olaolu9ja and Blak Shakespear
Latest posts by Seyi Shakespear (see all)
- The Ultimate List Of Nigerian Rappers That Should Fix Up Their Lives - October 24, 2017
- Who Are The Rappers That Really Need To Fix Up Their Lives? - October 23, 2017
- 20-yr-old Nasty C Will Bury All The Rappers In Nigeria! - October 20, 2017